With the continuous development of technology, the internet presented a huge platform for sharing information and constant communication with other people anywhere in the world. It is as if, almost everything is now possible.
Facebook like button on the web is now common that you can see it in almost every website that you visit. The main reason is that, if someone “likes” the content or the website as a whole, then it encourages a positive feedback and at the same time provides more exposure.
When you create the Facebook like button, the visitors of your website can easily share its content with their friends. In addition to this, if you have a Facebook business or fan page they can subscribe and follow your page activities. Changes or addition to the page will be automatically seen by your followers in their Timelines.
On this page you can easily and quickly create Facebook Like button for your website. Use the form underneath and paste the code on your website where you would like to create FB like button.
- You can choose the language of your choice.
- In the Action Box, just select “like”.
- Select a style in the Layout drop-down menu: Standard, Box Count, Button Count, or Button.
- If you want to add a “Share” button, then just click the box and a check mark will appear.
- In the Edit Width box, just click it and then a check mark will appear. There will be a Width box, enter the width you would like your plug-in to be in pixels.
- Then click the “Generate my code” button and the code will appear below it.
- Click the “Copy to Clipboard”
And there you have your Facebook like button. Another good thing is that:
- It works on all websites
- No coding knowledge needed, just copy and paste the code
- Free (now and in the future)
If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our Facebook like button on web, do not hesitate to contact us!
The facebook like button is all around the internet. It is a special feature wherein readers can “like” certain articles, videos, photos, links, status updates that is shared on facebook or on a blog or website. The facebook like button can be embedded and can work on any website. Just follow easy steps and copy paste the code on the page where you want to put the button. It can be done on all websites.
It is easy to add facebook “like” button on your blog. Just copy and paste the code for easy access. With just one click, status updates, photos, videos, links and pages can spread like wildfire on the internet. The “like” button also features the number of “likers”. Another feature is the ability of users to “like” comments on the website or page.
Enhance Your Viewing Experience With VLC Shortcuts.
With the latest VLC shortcuts, you are now on top of your video viewing experience. No more of those time consuming, mouse-based controls. With only a few keystrokes, you can take snapshots, open messages, save playlists and more. Discover more about vlc media player help, guides, and tutorials now!